Prices on phenolic materials

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
The Ryder truck is out front and it's loaded! I have a great selection of sheets and cut offs. Big selection of 1/2" sheets, roughly 4'x4', as well as 3/4" thick. I only was able to get 2 sheets of 1" 18"x5'. The sheets of 1/2" will be $5.00 per square foot, or $80.00. Please see below. The truck is full and I will try to make better deals for multiple sheets.

PHENOLIC MATERIALS PRICES
1/4" $4.00
per square foot
3/8" 4.50 " " "
1/2" 5.00 " " "
3/4" 6.00 " " "
1" 7.00 " " "
All saw plates are $5.00 each, and after the Picnic Saturday, I will begin to attempt to get all saw plates distributed the best I can, as they can be mailed.

After this weekend, I must unload the truck and store everything here under cover. We will be able to cut down sheets at the picnic. The phenolic material can be cut with carbide saws and carbide tooling but cannot be planed.
I need to sell all the material I can, as soon as possible. I had no idea when I got into this, that it would become this involved and at such great expense, around $2500 at this point. I assure you all, there is more than enough material to cover the expenses, if I can get it sold!
Thank you to every one of you that have ordered in advance, and I will do my very best to satisfy you and get the products to you.
My mailing address is.

Bruce Swanson
2438 Annwood Ct
Newton, NC 28658

Phone- 828-238-6514

Last edited by a moderator:

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Bruce,

You are a champion! As I said, I will bring my circular saw, extension cords and a good straightedge to the picnic to help with any cuts you need to make. I'd like to get a sheet of 1/2" and one of 1/4", plus the saw inserts (I've got 4 plus two for Chilihead). Do you want cash or will a check work okay?

See you Saturday.

Rob Payne

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I may be the champion Rob, but you're a knight in shining armor! Thank you for your offer, because that is very generous and greatly appreciated as I'm sure some may want to buy sheets and break them down some. Thank you again Rob. I just hope it will stay dry Saturday.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bruce Thanks for doing this. I would like two of the 1/2" thick 5'x5' sheets. Duke blue would be preferred

Last edited:

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Bruce, thanks for all the hard work on this. I can also up my original amount to cover a full 1/2" sheet at $80.00. So with my 4 saw plates that would get me to an even $100.00. Is anyone from Raleighwood going and able to PE my items back? I could most likely meet someone around here Friday and give them cash to cover my items.

B.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bruce, thanks for all the hard work on this. I can also up my original amount to cover a full 1/2" sheet at $80.00. So with my 4 saw plates that would get me to an even $100.00. Is anyone from Raleighwood going and able to PE my items back? I could most likely meet someone around here Friday and give them cash to cover my items.

B.

We can see what develops Brian, but if not, I'm planning to head to Raleigh March 1. If I can arrange a pick up point where I can drop off material, we might work it all out.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
This probably a dumb question, but what would this stuff be used for?

Besides using it for saw inserts, or plates, it is by far the superior material for making jigs and fixtures for wood working. It makes a great router table top. A piece of it 3/4" thick, on a frame works very well. Superior making an extension tavble for your table saw, and other table top surfaces. It generally retails around $30 per square foot. So this is a once in a lifetime event.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
That is a winning deal, thanks Adam! I think I'll throw mine in the truck too. Need to move a lot out of the truck to get at much of the sheets. Looks like I have a big quantity of 5'x5' sheets instead of 4'x4'.

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
If anyone from Cary is going to the picnic and is willing to drag some back, I'll buy a variety of cutoffs (big enough for inserts). I don't need it at the moment, but it could be useful to have.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
If anyone in the Charlotte metro area wants some, I will be going to the picnic and can bring some back with me.

We can arrange meet-ups or PE from Charlotte to your location if you think that might help.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS