Pre-Gloat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Do you guys think I got a good deal. Received this by email from Woodcraft. Shipping FedEx ground, so hopefully I'll have it in a couple days:mrgreen:

jetminilathe1-24-07.jpg

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Do you guys think I got a good deal. Received this by email from Woodcraft. Shipping FedEx ground, so hopefully I'll have it in a couple days:mrgreen:

jetminilathe1-24-07.jpg
You got a good deal! Saving $100.00 is a deal in most cases. Good Job and hope you enjoy. Send Pic's when up and running! Terry
:eek:ccasion1

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Looks like a good deal to me ..

They have some of these (well, did two weeks ago) at the Woodcraft in Charlotte (Matthews area) and they looked real nice. Wish I had the $ for one ... you'll have to let us know how it goes!

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

nelsone

New User
Ed
Woodcraft. Call the number and give them the code listed. Includes free shipping.

Now I'll have to figure out how to use this thing!

M

McRabbet

I got the same e-mail from Woodcraft, but mine came through a little different than yours:

Rob

nelsone

New User
Ed
It's Officil

The lathe arrived today!

IMAG0451.jpg

Now I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I have never actually turned anything, but I did manage to find this in a piece of walnut.

IMAG0453.jpg

I think I did OK, but I definitely need some schooling! I think I am going to sign up for a class at Woodcraft.

Ed

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Ed, it looks like you've got a real good start and some natural talent. You should see my first "bumpy stick", it was pretty scary 8-O 8-O 8-O
Now that your gloat is official I will offer a complimentary YOU SUCK
In the most respectful of ways :-D And watch out, the first step onto that slope is very slippery....see you on the way down:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

nelsone

New User
Ed
Thanks guys! This is fun!:eusa_danc I think I will check into the Woodcraft classes to refine some techniques!

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I would like to add my heart felt

YOU SUCK :)

Now that the turning bug has bitten I hope you have deep pockets :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

DavidF

New User
David
Re: It's Officil

The lathe arrived today!

IMAG0451.jpg

Now I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I have never actually turned anything, but I did manage to find this in a piece of walnut.

IMAG0453.jpg

I think I did OK, but I definitely need some schooling! I think I am going to sign up for a class at Woodcraft.

Ed

Nout wrong wi' that lad.:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors