Pre-gloat and HELP needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

OKay, I have a trailer full of heavy tools and I need help tomorrow morning (Sunday, yes Mothers DAy) getting them unloaded. There are 4 tools total. All 4 must come off the trailer and then 2 go back on to be delivered else where.

The tools are a: (pics to follow after they are unloaded)

20" Grizzly planer, mine
14" Rigid bandsaw, not mine
60 gallon vertical air compressor, not mine
24" Grizzly dual drum sander, mine

We are sliding them off the ramp of my trailer right into my shop. The planer has a built in mobile base once it hits the shop floor it is good to go. The sander is NOT on a mobile base and is a pain to move.

Anyway, my wife leaves for church at 11:am, so if we could do it around 10:am that would be great. If not then, then after church around 1:pm

I think I should ony need one strong person as we are not really lifting, just sliding.

I live in the Brentwood area of Raleigh (right behind Klingspor)

Thanks

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Tom my wife is hosting a Mother's Day brunch for some family in town over the weekend. If you don't find anybody to help you earlier, I could help later in the afternoon, like around 3 or 4:00.
Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I've moved much of what you are talking about, I believe the planer you want to move is around 900 lbs, as it is very similar to my Yorkcraft, which I was able to get off the trailer with assistance from one neighbor, but it sure would have been nice to have more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS