Pony express needed...Picnic to Morganton

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Hey All,

Wayne (redhawknc1) just got his new to him TS and is missing a blade guard and splitter assembly. I happen to have one for him and I will be at the picnic but he won't. So if anyone from the area, or passing through the area, will be at the picnic I would appreciate if they could drop it off to him.

Thanks in advance.

Jimmy

M

McRabbet

I'll be happy to take it for him, Jimmy. I put out a notice to lots of people in the western part of the state that I'd bring back their winnings if they won something in the raffle and Wayne was one who contacted me -- I've got his phone number and will call him Sunday as we return from the picnic -- it is not out of our way at all and I'm happy to do it -- I think this might be my 14th Pony Express mission, so I'll be requesting my Corporal's stripes pretty soon!

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I'll be happy to take it for him, Jimmy. I put out a notice to lots of people in the western part of the state that I'd bring back their winnings if they won something in the raffle and Wayne was one who contacted me -- I've got his phone number and will call him Sunday as we return from the picnic -- it is not out of our way at all and I'm happy to do it -- I think this might be my 14th Pony Express mission, so I'll be requesting my Corporal's stripes pretty soon!

Thank you very much Rob, I'm sure that Wayne feels the same. See you at the picnic :icon_thum.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Just wanted to thank both of you for the kindness and generosity associated with this. Not often will you find people that will go out of their way to help others. On this board though, it seems commonplace. A wonderful group of people! Thanks again!

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Pony Express run just concluded...Nice to speak with McRabbet again! And a big thanks to JimmyC for the guard. It looks brand new! And to Jeremy for the post! Will hopefully be tuning the saw and installing everything Monday or Tuesday! None of it would have happened without this forum! Thanks to you all! Obviously I am very happy with this saw!:gar-Bi:gar-Bi

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Wayne,
Your welcome, and good luck with the saw.

Rob, Thank you for the PE:icon_thum.

Pony Express run just concluded...Nice to speak with McRabbet again! And a big thanks to JimmyC for the guard. It looks brand new! And to Jeremy for the post! Will hopefully be tuning the saw and installing everything Monday or Tuesday! None of it would have happened without this forum! Thanks to you all! Obviously I am very happy with this saw!:gar-Bi:gar-Bi

M

McRabbet

Hey guys -- I'm glad to do it! Just part of the East - West run and it's always nice to meet up with a happy face with the hand off! I think this is PE #14 or 15 for me -- I've lost track!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors