Please Consider "Opt-In" to become a Corporate Member

pop-pop

Man with many vises
Corporate Member
My status seems to change by itself without my interaction.

Over the past months I have been "corporate", "well known"; and "senior" at least.

Wazzup?

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
See the chart at the following resource. NCWW User Level Promotion Policy

@pop-pop, once you opt-in as Corporate member, that overrides the Senior User tag.

@junquecol, you have not provided the information necessary to become a Corporate member. You can go you your profile, then click Account Details. Enter the required information.

Not a corporate member because: no full name no telephone number no mailing address not opted in

AllanD

Allan
Corporate Member
It's easy to check what is on your profile page. In my case I had checked the corporate box long ago but was still listed as senior. When I checked my profile because of this thread I found that for some reason I had not filled in one box for my last name. Just accidently skipped it previously. It can happen so hope everyone checks it.

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
Keep it up everyone. Let’s increase that Corporate Membership #. Thank you to everyone that has chosen to “Opt in”.

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
It is optional, required if you want to become a corporate member.

JNCarr

Joe
Corporate Member
I have had all the correct boxes checked for quite a while now (over a year) and even am listed as a corporate member - when I recently tried to get the discount at Klingspore they said they had no record of it. ??? Yes, the Klingspore box is checked.

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
@JNCarr , your setting for Klingspor was Name/Address. I have changed it to Name/Address/Email. This will run again at the end of the month. You should be good in March.

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you to everyone that has signed up and Opted in to be a Corporate Member of this group. A notice of nominations thread has been posted for the Board of Directors. Only Corporate Members have the ability to serve on and vote for the Board of Directors. Please consider Opting in, fulfilling the requirements to become a Corporate Member, and participate in electing the guiding leadership for the NCWW.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors