Plans for Adirondack chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Dunn

New User
Tom Dunn
I did a search here on Adirondack chairs, theres some mighty nice examples!
I need to make a pair of Adirondack chairs, and although I'm tempted to just print a couple pics from the search and "wing it", most of my past projects, of whatever type, tended to suffer somewhat from that approach. It's certainly not efficient....

It occured to me that, for these chairs, it might be a perfect project to simply obtain a good set of plans and work from a cut list. Maybe save myself some aggravation. And, as I like to say, "Theres nothing more expensive than aggravation!". :slap:

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Bryan S

Bryan
Tom While I haven't gotten around to it yet I bookmarked these plans from Lee Valley. Someone here used them for their Adirondacks but I dont remember who.

jeeves

New User
dwight
Tom I build those chairs all the time if you want to stop by I will lend you the parterns and you ck out the chairs . It is the plans that " NORM" used. with some small changes. I am on Kildaire Farm rd in Holly Springs. Give me a call 303 5851 Dwight

jglord

New User
John
I've always liked these plans from Woodcraft. They come with a set of full size patterns and I like the chair's shape - i.e. both the seat and back are curved, so the chair fits my rounded shape better than ones without any curve.:lol:

Tom Dunn

New User
Tom Dunn
Jeeves thats a generous offer, thanks! Would love to get a look at the chairs you're making, PM sent........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS