Votes: 25 67.6%

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I noticed thst someome mentioned that pictures shown on this site were too big, and there was some discussion about what size the pictures are. So I just wanted to point to this thread where I sort of explained how this works.

Please note that the rezise size that is currently 800 can be anything I want. In fact the size was determined by a poll that I did a while. Now that we have quite a few more members, I think it is perhaps time to repeat the poll.

sapwood

New User
Roger
800x800 ok here. My monitor is only 17 inches but I enjoy the ability to view the details on many of the pixs.

Sapwood

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Steve, I think that 800 is a good compromise. I have no problems with it on my rinky-dink 15" monitor at home yet it doesn't seem like I'm missing any detail on my 17" monitor at work. Granted those with 19"+ monitors may vote for the larger images, but I'm afraid that those of us (poorer folk) with 15" monitors would suffer...

my $0.02

M

McRabbet

Steve,

I voted earlier for 800 x 800 for the same reasons that others have stated -- I view almost everything on my Toshiba laptop and :roll: I don't mind scrolling sideways to see the full details in some cases. McRabbet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS