photo not posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

New User
David
My photo with the classified ad for the workbench isn't showing up on the main page sidebar. The one for the steel shelving is though. :dontknow::help:

Last edited by a moderator:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Buddy, that is the largest picture I think I've ever seen :)

Its way too big to be auto-thumbnailed by the system.

I'd suggest changing the size (scale it down maybe). You could replace the big pic or add a second pic that you can then set to the Default Image (shows in the ad column on the left).

Jim
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.2.15) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15

Dragon

New User
David
Buddy, that is the largest picture I think I've ever seen :)

Its way too big to be auto-thumbnailed by the system.

I'd suggest changing the size (scale it down maybe). You could replace the big pic or add a second pic that you can then set to the Default Image (shows in the ad column on the left).

Jim
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.2.15) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15

Thanks Jim. It was taken with the same camera as the other one. :dontknow:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.15) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
David, I have found that most cameras vary the file size based on the photo content. I often take pics for work and email them, but our server will not allow a downloadable file of any sort larger than 1mb. It interprets it as potential spam and blocks it. For this reason I often have to reduce the density or pixel count on the file to send it. It may make the photo a little more grainy, but unless you're sending an MRI or something that critical it won't affect the average photo.
BTW, nice work table. The tops alone are worth the price, but I have all I need.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.17) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.5.17 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS