Performax 22-44 conveyor belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Anyone know who has the best price on a replacement conveyor belt for a 22-44? Mine is on it's last leg and needs replacing soooon.

Mike

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User
Anyone know who has the best price on a replacement conveyor belt for a 22-44? Mine is on it's last leg and needs replacing soooon.

Mike

Mike, It is my understanding that the 22-44 sander should be discarded when the belt wears out. As a favor, I'll swing by your shop, pick it up, and dispose of it for you! :lol: :lol:

Chuck

T

toolferone

We have one at the store, but I am not there so I don't remember the price. I am off Friday, but will be there Sat if you want to call me and check.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Mike, It is my understanding that the 22-44 sander should be discarded when the belt wears out. As a favor, I'll swing by your shop, pick it up, and dispose of it for you! :lol: :lol:

Chuck

Welllllllllllllllll, think I'll hang on to it. Course you are welcome to use it, just give me a call.

BTW, how's the hand doing?

Mike

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Klingspor should have the belt. I ordered one yesterday for my 10-20. It was $19.95 plus shipping, which made it about the same as the in store Woodcraft price. WC is an 80 mile round trip for me, so this time I chose to order and have it delivered today.
Plus, going into WC for a $25 item always cost at least twice as much cause I can't leave with only what I went for!:)

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Thank the Lord that place is too far for me, I would be in the dog house. I just hope the BORG keeps their tools to a minimum!! I love my family and marriage,,LOL. I love tools just like the next guy, and I know if I had access to a place like that I would be in trouble. Hope the belt works out for you MSHEL, if for some reason you are going to be down for a while let me know, I can run it through my drum sander for you. I have a couple weeks off so let me know if I can be of service. Be blessed friend.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Hey mshel, MG lives right around the corner from me, so you already know the way, if it turns out that you have to wait while one is ordered.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
I'd recommend checking with McLeod Belting CO in Greensboro, NC.

They are an industrial belt supplier and I've found them cheaper on wide belt conveyor belting than anyone. The number is 800-632-1316.

You'll need to measure the width and length of your belt. THey come pre spliced with a can of glue then you put them on yourself.

Just ask for they basic conveyor for a wide belt sander. they have a wide variety but the basic least expensive one should work for your sander.

take care
phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS