Performax 22 44 $700 Ral CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Not Mine!

Performax Pro sander - $700 (Holly Springs)

Date: 2009-07-22, 11:29AM EDT
Reply to: sale-vj5ec-1282952510@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Performax Pro 22-44 sander. Like new. $700

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3ma3od3l9ZZZZZZZZZ97mc464e205e7d31ab0.jpg

PostingID: 1282952510

GeorgeL

New User
George
SOLD!

And this time I got it! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

I was looking at this same item a few weeks ago when he had it listed for $1100 but that was a little high for me at the time. The machine is like new and has the optional extension tables and mobile kit. I tried it out as soon as I got home and it works perfectly.

Pictures to follow. I'm going out of town for a few days and will gloat some more when I return.

Thanks Splint!

George

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Arg. I need to inform CL to not post deals like this for another 6-8 weeks....
Congrats on a nice score George!

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
SOLD!

And this time I got it! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

I was looking at this same item a few weeks ago when he had it listed for $1100 but that was a little high for me at the time. The machine is like new and has the optional extension tables and mobile kit. I tried it out as soon as I got home and it works perfectly.

Pictures to follow. I'm going out of town for a few days and will gloat some more when I return.

Thanks Splint!

George

YEAH GEorge ! Congratulations ! Man that looks like a sweet ride in pic. Im really happy someone here snagged.

Man I love it when that happens! Really makes it worth the effort!

timf67

New User
Tim
If I lived closer to raleigh - and I wouldn't have blown my allowance on my new lathe addiction - you would have had to wrastle me for it!:wink_smil

garymuto

New User
Gary
Congrats. I have the Plus model and paid more than you did. I found it easy to set up and a pleasure to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS