Pen & Pencil

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

Chris (wsd1089) hand crafted a matching Cigar style pen and pencil set for me. The wood is Curly Sycamore / Black Walnut and Bubinga. The kits are really cool.

Check out Chris' awesome work here guys, make sure you grab a napkin to catch the drool.

Pen_Pencil_from_Chris.jpg

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Aww man, he sent those to you. They are awesome.

walbubsycigarset.jpg

Hey Chris, is that a new website that this picture is hosted at???

Dave:)

J

jeff...

Hey Dave that picture is a lot better than mine. In any event they are awesome :eusa_clap

M

McRabbet

Chris, any time you want to craft some beauties like these for me, I'd love it! Sweet! I'll even bring you some Bubinga at the picnic...

Rob

M

McRabbet

That is true, but there are sufficient leftovers to glue up into a nice basket weave pattern with some other woods...

Rob

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Ah, good, you received them! I'm glad that you like them. They are not perfect, by any means, but I hoped you could overlook my mistakes.

I originally had a different plan in mind, but I finally had to scrap that attempt. I liked the richness of the colors of these woods together and thought it would be fun to see how they look with this design that I have done before...so, thanks for the opportunity to do some experimenting :) Please let me know if you have any probs with them.

Dave, how did you ever get such a nice picture of my pens? ;-) Yah, I'm trying to get a website going that I can point people to who are interested in giving me money...haha I hope for it to be more of a 'catalog' of things I have made..as opposed to something that attracts 'shoppers' on the net. All in all..I'm just hoping to offset some of my costs for having fun in the shop...not sure I will ever break even when I can't help myself whenever I see new pen blanks....speaking of which.....Rob, let's talk about your offcuts...hehe

Cheers!
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS