Peachtree Woodworking Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
If you're interested in bargains you might want to check out the monthly newsletter that Peachtree Woodworking sends out to anyone who provides them with their e-mail address.

Some of the deals they have offered are a 3.25 hp Freud router for $100; a hinge routing jig for half-price; a drill press vise free with a $25 order; 4 router workshop DVDs for $37; etc. They usually pick an item of the month and offer it for half-price.

Their website is http://ptreeusa.com/

----Susan

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thanks Susan for posting this. I find it to be very informative. I also am very interested in any woodworking tool at a discount:help::tool:
I signed up as usual.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Some of the deals they have offered are a 3.25 hp Freud router for $100; a hinge routing jig for half-price; a drill press vise free with a $25 order; 4 router workshop DVDs for $37; etc. They usually pick an item of the month and offer it for half-price.

Did you get the hinge mounting jig?
Joe

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Yes, but I apologize. I should have said a hinge mortising jig. It comes with several templates and has the ability to adjust to an infinite number of sizes according to the instructions. Just got it yesterday so I haven't done anything with it.

cliff56

cliff
Corporate Member
been buying some stuff lately from them.....good prices,fast shipping, reasonable shipping cost too. highly reccomend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors