PE needed from Asheboro to Salisbury/Mooresville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
I have a RO sander coming from Trogg up in Asheboro and need to get it at least to Mocksville,Salisbury,or Mooresville.Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Greg

Last edited:

cpw

New User
Charles
Re: PE needed from Asheville to Salisbury/Mooresville

I will be in Asheville on Sunday, but I can bring it as far as Rutherfordton.

M

McRabbet

Hey Greg, if you are talking about trog777's Porter-Cable 343K 5" RO sander, he lives outside Asheboro, not Asheville! I've been to his shop and it is definitely not in Asheville!

I suspect you might be falling victim to the old "Look before you Leap" adage! :rotflm:

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member

Rob,
Thanx for pointing out my error,I'm so used to putting the Ville on the end of Moore that I decided to put the Ville on the end of Ashe.Yes,it is definitely in Asheboro,sorry to CPW for the error.Can I edit my post to show the correct location or do I need to start over.
Greg

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Hey Trog - are you going to the shop crawl? If so, bring it along and I can store it for Greg.

Scott

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
Dont know how soon u need it, My mom lives in randleman (about 15 min away from asheboro) and I go visit her every couple of weeks. I live in Davie county and work in Salisbury (but at night) might be a couple of weeks before I go to moms though. let me know if I can help.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Tran,
if I can hook you up with Stan (Trog) and you guys can meet up then I work in Mocksville so I could meet you somewhere over near 601 or 64.Let me know when you think you might be heading up to your moms.Talk to you ,
Greg

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looking at the crawl map, the last stop is close to Pittsboro, so I may opt to take Ed on a sightseeing tour and come back through Siler City/Asheboro to Mt. Pleasant via NC49. Anybody got a dropoff point thataway?

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Dennis,
I'm not exactly sure where Stan lives up there,I have an address and phone number.I will Pm that info to you ina minute.
Thanx,Greg

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Ta,
yes the PE is still needed.I need to get with Stan and find out if there is a spot that you guys can meet up.I will PM him and get back to you.
Greg

Trog777

New User
Trog
I'll be busy as a beaver Thanksgiving day, So hooking up might be hard, but I'll be happy to drive up to Randleman and drop it off somewhere Wednesday so you could get it Thursday if there's a place that suits...

Let me know.

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
I'll talk to my mom and see if she minds you if your bring it to her house tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Trog777

New User
Trog
Well, I guess that was a no go. Would Winston-Salem/Hanes mall area be any help? I have a friend who lives near there who is supposed to visit this weekend. Least it's a change of direction since Asheboro seems to be outta the normal path.. Or Denton next week?

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Stan,
just hold on to it for a few more days.I'm gonna transfer some money to Paypal and I'll send you the shipping.The PE thing is at times more trouble with everybody so busy for the holidays.I'll PM you when I pay.
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS