Pattern Package if Enough Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Hi Everyone, I am in the process of putting together a pattern package as our own little stimulus package. I would like to offer a package at a great discount here to all of my friends and fellow scrollers. I am trying to get together at least 100 patterns of my own and am thinking of a $25 price. That will be .25 each or less depending how many patterns I go over 100. Plus Shipping/Handling which will be either actual postage or flat rate depending on the cheapest way to send them. Here is a link to one gallery that I have put together so far to give an idea of some of the patterns that may be in the package and what the quality of the finished cuttings will look like. This is just to see if there would be any interest. I know that we all can not afford all of the patterns that we would like to purchase so hopefully this package may help. If interested please let me know. Steve http://www.kodakgallery.com/ViewSlideshow.action?&collidparam=55065233608.512080083308.1237981026274

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Steve the best and cheepest way for you to ship these will be to put them on a cd and go via media mail. I am interested by the way

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Steve the best and cheepest way for you to ship these will be to put them on a cd and go via media mail. I am interested by the way
Yes, I had thought of that but worded it the way I did just in case some people want a paper copy. It would save everyone a lot in shipping if I were to send them by way of PDF or even in a cd form. It is starting to look like there will be enough interest. I am going to work on the files some more this evening. Thanks, Steve

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Hi Y'all, I have not forgotten any of you that have shown interest. My health has set me back a bit. I am still slowly working on getting this together. Thanks for your patience. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS