pattern needed asap - angel w/feathery wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Heads Up You Scrollers -
Does anyone have a pattern of an angel with feathery wings? Maybe around 8" tall -I can adjust the size but can't find what I need. I know this is a late request with a deadline - before December 25 - nothing special about that date..... (trying to fly under the radar and I'm afraid to mention the other name for the date. Hope angels aren't taboo ???).
Got a phone call and a long sad story. If I can't get one I'll have to wing it - (pun intended). Just trying to make a sick little girls December 25th request work out. I have an angel pattern that would be fine BUT - she's specific about the wings and nothing I tried looked worth a hoot.
Many thanks~

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Have you tried a search using googles image.google.com?

Hopefully someone can help ya!!

M

McRabbet

I'd suggest you PM Cskipper -- she has done several, including one we bought from her for a close friend recovering from brain cancer. The angel has woorked -- our friend has survived more than 8 years since her cancer was discovered.

Sully

New User
jay
Sent you a PM with a pattern.
HTH,
J

Heads Up You Scrollers -
Does anyone have a pattern of an angel with feathery wings? Maybe around 8" tall -I can adjust the size but can't find what I need. I know this is a late request with a deadline - before December 25 - nothing special about that date..... (trying to fly under the radar and I'm afraid to mention the other name for the date. Hope angels aren't taboo ???).
Got a phone call and a long sad story. If I can't get one I'll have to wing it - (pun intended). Just trying to make a sick little girls December 25th request work out. I have an angel pattern that would be fine BUT - she's specific about the wings and nothing I tried looked worth a hoot.
Many thanks~

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Thank you all for the replies and patterns.
About 11 this morning a little girls mom got 4 angels. Mom was in tears. Not gonna say about me...
Gentlemen your efforts enabled us to hit the mark. Her mom thinks any of the 4 would have fit the bill perfectly. I couldn't decide so the best looking 4 ventured out to help her um, December 25th - be a little brighter and happier.

BrianBDH

New User
Brian
God Bless you Andrew!

Now have a Merry Christmas, you've earned it.

Brian

P.S. Any chance you took pictures?

cskipper

Cathy
Glad it worked out - sorry I wasn't able to get on board. But only angel pattern I have with feathers if the intarsia one I've been working on. Good for you doing such a kind act!

cskipper

Cathy
Any angel patterns? Ornaments? Door topper? I probably have a few on my larger laptop, but most I'd have to scan.

cskipper

Cathy
I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I didn't have my bigger laptop with me in Columbia over the weekend. The netbook I travel with doesn't have enough memory for the amount of pictures I have. I'm going to try to add pictures to an email. I have cut many angels, must've have gotten the patterns from the magazinesl I usually make an extra copy of a pattern so I'll check my file too. I will try to find others this evening if none of these are what you had in mind.
Cathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS