Part-time help wanted. Raleigh Woodcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

OKay, here is the deal. I lost one of my weekend people because he moved.

The hours are Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 1-5 you get here about 15 minutes before and leave anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes after depending on the last customer. I can teach you everything there is about working in the store, but I can't teach woodworking, you have to know that already.

This position screams for a retired person because I have seen to many times a person with a m-f job gets burned out fast working every weekend too. There might be the occasional day in the middle of the week I need you too.

Call me at the store to get the details.
919-781-1911

b4man

New User
Barbara
Tom,
Once you get your store needs met, do you think you could come to GSO and start over? After this past weekend shopping there, I'm going to just order from you and pay postage.:BangHead:

Barbara

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
I have to agree with barbara about the Greensboro store, I was there once on a sunday and nobody seemed to know to much.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
OKay, here is the deal. I lost one of my weekend people because he moved.

The hours are Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 1-5 you get here about 15 minutes before and leave anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes after depending on the last customer. I can teach you everything there is about working in the store, but I can't teach woodworking, you have to know that already.

This position screams for a retired person because I have seen to many times a person with a m-f job gets burned out fast working every weekend too. There might be the occasional day in the middle of the week I need you too.

Call me at the store to get the details.
919-781-1911
I've been hinting for a year, but Tom always ask for my portfolio:rolf:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Like you got spare time. Plus you spend enough time in the store you should be granted a honorary employee status :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
The Raleigh store off of Glenwood/Hwy. 70 a few miles north of the 440 beltline....for the job offering ;-)

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Tom,

I'd be hard pressed to think of a better place to work... or a better bunch of woodworkers to work with... but I'm already working 9 days per week / 36 hours per day.

Ray

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Tom,

I'd be hard pressed to think of a better place to work... or a better bunch of woodworkers to work with... but I'm already working 9 days per week / 36 hours per day.

Ray

just 8 days a week , here, and I'm working, like a dog.

does anyone else just have random lyrics run through their head????8-O :oops:

gator

George
Corporate Member
It would be interesting if I lived closer. Now it would cost me $20.00++ per day to commute. Take that and the money I would spend on toys (with a discount) and I wouldn't have any money left.:drunken_s :drunken_s :drunken_s

George

brent innc

New User
Brent
Gee! I always have ahd good service at the GSO store. Now, the Matthews store is another story. Went there three times and could not get waited on when needed. Will never go back. Always go to GSO....no....it is about the same distance for me as the Matthews store...figured I would address that before it started.
Now, I do know Tom,(he's probably reading this wondering who I am)......He's a really nice guy, just somewhat talkative at times.
No offense Tom.

T

toolferone

Let's keep this on topic please. And who says I talk to much, I don't talk to much, I never have anything to say anyway, so what is it I am talking about. Do you really think I talk to much. Now I am worried that I do talk to much about what I do'nt know. I don't I repeat myself either. I don't think I repeat myself either.

cskipper

Cathy
We shop at the WC store in Greenville, SC and always get great service. I'm sure we'd enjoy Tom's talkativeness (is that a word?) or silence -- whichever it really is, but our guys do a great job!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Let's keep this on topic please. And who says I talk to much, I don't talk to much, I never have anything to say anyway, so what is it I am talking about. Do you really think I talk to much. Now I am worried that I do talk to much about what I do'nt know. I don't I repeat myself either. I don't think I repeat myself either.

QFT :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: Thanks, Tom.

Last edited:

cskipper

Cathy
Tom,I'm sorry we got off topic - we are like kids who have been in time out and have regained their freedom.

I think working at your store would be great - but like others have said, that's a little far for us too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS