Parallel Clamps at Peachtree

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrytis

New User
Eric
Peachtree has a special on their parallel clamps (Parallel Pro) buy two get two of the same size free.

Four 15" clamps are $57.98
Four 27" clamps are $61.98
Four 39" clamps are $71.98

Shipping looks to be about $11 for four clamps.

I have no experience with these clamps, but it seems like a decent deal for parallel clamps.

decibel

New User
Patrick
Man this forum is killing me:tool:

Change the name of this to black hole where all my money goes.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Folks,

See the deal below on clamps.
E-Direct Special ED-012309
Order Toll Free!! 1-888-512-9069
Tech Support : Customer Service

HOME | ONLINE CATALOG
NEVER ENOUGH CLAMPS!​
Designed for exceptional performance, the Parallel-PRO™ Clamping system gives you the strength and accuracy you look for in a clamp. The 90° jaws provide even and square pressure to the stock to ensure dead-on clamping every time. Pads on the jaws won't allow the clamp heads to mar your work surface. The Parallel-PRO™ Torque handle allows you to turn the handle at a 90° angle from the clamp to achieve your desired clamping pressure without straining your wrist or hand.

[FONT='Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
Buy 2 Paralle Pro Clamps and
Get 2 Of The Same Size
FREE!!!

[/FONT]

Peachtree Woodworking Supply, Inc. E-Direct program, brings you exclusive and incredible bargains on tools and supplies. This offer is made by E-mail only. If you do not wish to receive any additional promotional E-mail from us please click on the "REPLY" button and type "REMOVE" in the subject line of your E-mail and send it back to us - or click on the link below

-ptreeusa.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS