Pallet jack in the Charlotte area....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel428

New User
Steve Swail
Does anyone have a pallet jack in the Charlotte area I might be able to borrow for a day or two? I'm down in the Matthews area and hopefully will need one to move a new table saw around where I want it. Thank you.

Steve

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Steve I don't have one, but a thought may be to buy a mobile base kit for the saw. I believe home depot has the herc-u-lift for 29.99. Then you could also move your saw around anytime, if its just around the shop. It probably wouldn't cost you but a couple bucks more after driving to pick up a pallet jack from someont though. Just a thought.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
If that is a cabinet saw, there is no way the herculift is going on it. But a mobile base is a good idea!

Sweetgum

New User
Brad Keisler
Steve, I have a furniture dolly that I used to move my table saw (428 lbs.) from my driveway down do the shop when I brought it home. I did remove the top so I could get the furniture straps around it.

I live in Weddington/Marvin. Send me a PM if you want to borrow it.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Brad, I have to say, your Sig kills me everytime I see it. But when I relay that same idea to friends, it goes right over their heads!

eezlock

New User
Jim Heffner
Steve,
A friend of mine has an older model upright pallet lift once used in a warehouse. I don't know the exact height it will lift to ....I would say
around 6 feet or so. It has an 1800 lb capacity that is what I'm told,
it can be bought for about $250.00. If interested let me know and I;ll put you in touch with the owner...he lives on the west side of Charlotte
off Ashley Rd.
eezlock

HardRock

New User
Gil
If you haven't found a loaner yet, I have a roll- around engine hoist you can borrow, but it'd be a drive, I'm North of Charlotte, I-77 exit 45.

I'll be out of town untill next Thursday.

eezlock

New User
Jim Heffner
HardRock said:
If you haven't found a loaner yet, I have a roll- around engine hoist you can borrow, but it'd be a drive, I'm North of Charlotte, I-77 exit 45.

I'll be out of town untill next Thursday.

The pallet lift truck I wrot about is located off Wilkinson Blvd. & Ashley Rd. in Charlotte.
If interested contact me thru my e-mail. It is heffner2642 @bellsouth.net
eezlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS