OutBack Dinner Salisbury, Saturday 11/15/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I have planned a dinner for the members that can make it to Out Back Steak House in Salisbury on this coming Saturday evening. There are already a couple of commitments that will join us. I want to have a large group attend. 6:30 PM is the meet time to be at the restaurant. If we can meet at 6:30 we should be able to get a good table. I know this is short notice, but with my schedule right now this is the best that I can do. Out Back is on Innes Street which is off of exit 76 from I 85. Or straight down 601 from the Mocksville area. If from there you cross under the 85 bridge from Mocksville, you have gone a little too far.

Please post here to let me know how many will attend.

Wives are more than welcome to join as well as kids!!

Last edited:

TracyP

Tracy
Eight and counting!!!!, that includes four for my crew:thumbs_up

TracyP

Tracy
Just food, family, and fun. Would love to meet you and yours!! Come join us.

TracyP

Tracy
Call ahead seating is already done, if you get there before me:nah:, we have a call ahead reservation for NCWW for 6:30.:thumbs_up

TracyP

Tracy
Jeremy, there will be plenty of room and we would enjoy you being there. We tentatively have room for 18.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Come on Jeremy. You should come. I am planning on taking Josh with me and leaving Davidson around 6:00.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Tracy, our son's (Adam) high school football playoff game has been postponed until tomorrow night and we are going to have to cancel on the dinner - I hate to miss all of the new guys and their family but we must go to the game - We are going to Orange High School in Hillsborough

TracyP

Tracy
Tracy, our son's (Adam) high school football playoff game has been postponed until tomorrow night and we are going to have to cancel on the dinner - I hate to miss all of the new guys and their family but we must go to the game - We are going to Orange High School in Hillsborough

I hate to hear that you will not be with us. Although it is a necessary thing to go to the games. If things change, you are still more than welcome!!

TracyP

Tracy
We need more woodworkers to fill up 18 seats!!!! Come on, join the fellowship, food, fun, FAMILY and friends :gar-Bi.

TracyP

Tracy
Just heard from Chad, Toolman. He and his wife will be joining us for dinner from 3 1/2 hours away:swoon::swoon:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS