Out of the Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I haven't been online very much the past few weeks as my wife is very sick and has been moved to a Rehab center and will be there for some time. She went into respiratory Destress and when she got to the ER had 70% CO2 in her system and was placed on a ventilator and is on oxygen right now at 4%. She is very confused and can only walk with assistance and a walker.
I will be going into the hospital 7/26/07 for a knee replacement and will have to go to rehab myself as no one will be home to assist me. So I will not be doing any woodworking for some time to come. I haven't broken in my new shop but hope to sometime. You all make sawdust for me for awhile. Terry:crybaby2::-(

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Terry, our best thoughts and wishes go out to you at this time of need. Please let us know if anyone can help in you situation. I am sure that there are members who would love to drop by and visit, and lend a hand if needed. This is just one rut in the road to a wonderful life.
Dave:)

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Terry, our prayers go out for the both of you. One of the reasons for marriage is to have someone to lean on in times of need. Looks like both of you need that someone right now. May your faith and love for each other overcome all these tempory set backs. Praying for the best for both of you. Bruce

Bryan S

Bryan
Terry I wish you both well and quick recoveries. We will keep the 2 of you in our thoughts and prayers.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Terry,
I echo the previous post for a speedy recovery, prayers and help. Please try to keep us posted.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Terry,
Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your wife. We hope you both make a speedy recovery and get back to 100% soon.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Terry,
I certainly wish for the best for you and your wife. Even if you can't make sawdust for a while, hopefully, you can continue to share your knowledge and the fun on NCWWer. Your contributions are appreciated. I have fond memories of the NCWWer "logo cake" you brought to the First Spring Fling. :icon_thum

Roger

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Terry,

Our best wishes for a speedy recovery for both Susie and yourself. Give her our regards and keep the faith.

Mike & Diane

cskipper

Cathy
I'm so sorry to hear about your wife and your impending surgery. Are you going to be able to be in the same rehab center? Do you have a lap top computer so we can at least annoy you while you are "temporarily out of commission"? How long will you be in rehab? Maybe you can take up carving - something to keep you grounded. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

benzor

New User
becky
More thoughts and prayers, and I know they work. Keep your chin up, your hopes high, and above all your faith strong. We are all with you.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Just to let everyone know how much your prayers mean to us. Susie was able to walk to the bathroom today without assistance which she has not been able to do. She went into rehab room and was able to walk around the room without the walker one time but was very much out of breath and she had to stop and take a breathing treatment. But progress comes in baby step and those prayer you all have given us. Thank You! Cathy I don't know if I will be in the same rehab but I think I will be in the rehab that is more intense in activity than she is. I do have a laptop but don't have a card for it I messed up and didn't get it when I got my knew laptop. I have a router that hooks up at the home. But I will find a way to stay in touch so you can pester me. Just keep throwing sawdust so I9 can get well and do the same thing. I am ready for another get together myself! God Bless all of you for being there for us. That's what makes this site so special. I am so glad that I friends like you! Thank You all! Terry:new_smili:eusa_clap:icon_sunn

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Sorry to hear about your and your wifes health problems Terry. Best wishes are extended out to you and yours.
Anything that I can help you with let me know. I could break in your shop for you if you like,:lol: :lol: :lol: . Keep your head up brother.

cskipper

Cathy
I'm so glad to hear that you wife could walk a little bit. It will take her a while to regain her strength. Please keep us posted about both of you.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Susie is doing better, but has a long way to go. She is doing PT to get strength back but trembles terrible. Thanks all for all the prayers as they are working.
I will be going in for surgery in the morniong 7/19/07 and surgeryu is scheduled for 12 PM. Hope to be able to get home guickly but may take a little extra effort on my part to do so. Went into thye shop today for the first time in a month but did not use any power tools as my balance is not very good. I hope it will improve after the surgery. You all keep making sawdust! Terry:eek:ccasion1

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Terry,

You and your wife both are in our thoughts and prayers. Here's wishing you both a quick recovery to full health.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS