Out for a few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I'm heading to Maryland for a hernia repair procedure on the 30th.

Won't be online from the 29th till likely the 1st.

Nothing serious, but something that I need to take care of.

Bas is on vacation as well.

Tracy and Chad are your goto guys!

Jim

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Travel safe, Jim.

And good luck with the surgery. You'll come through with flying colors, I am sure!:icon_thum:icon_thum

Take care

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hey Jimbo I am only 30 minutes off of I-85 or I-95. Stop in on the way back and see the new house and shop. I promise not to put you to work. Just lift 12 oz. :eek:ccasion1

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Every healing wish and prayer Jim!
We'll try to keep Tracy or someone from touching the red button while you're gone~

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
We'll keep the light on and keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Just remember Demerol can be your friend. :rotflm:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Boy, thats a tempting offer.

According to the experts, I'll be stoned out of my gourd for 24 hours.

Hope I can take a rain check on those 12 oz :)

Jim

Hey Jimbo I am only 30 minutes off of I-85 or I-95. Stop in on the way back and see the new house and shop. I promise not to put you to work. Just lift 12 oz. :eek:ccasion1

Glennbear

Glenn
BTDT :wconfused: not too long ago. I wish you a speedy recovery and can attest that although post surgery is a less than comfortable time one does get back to slinging sawdust before too long. :wsmile:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I'm back!

Everything went without a hitch. Hardest part was hitting beltway traffic at 4:30! (added 3 freak'n hours to the ride home!)

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Jim

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Glad you're back safe Jim! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Sorry about the traffic, but inevitably, it happens to us all sometimes. :BangHead:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome back!! It was tough while you were absent:gar-Bi. Everyone behaved and I did not press the bright red button:tongue2::wtongue:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS