Opinions please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
I have mixed feelings about this one.
Pink ivory, ebony, aluminum,black and hot pink stripe.
Modified gelwriter pro click, satin silver
CA finish
candid assessment encouraged.
2146506pinkivoryclick003.jpg

2146504pinkivoryclick001.jpg

gsdoby

New User
Gary
I think the strip might look better if shorter(not go into the ebony area) and be darker color to contrast with the ivory. It may be just a bit busy. Just my 2 cents.

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
First off, my wife would love this pen! As for modifications, it would be interesting to intersect the ebony as you have already done, but have the stripes pass the mid point of the ebony and stop short of exiting the other side. Does that make since? I like the blend of materials.

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
I made 6 pens out of this tpe of pen kit.... Everyone of them broke.... I dont know if it was the way I put them together or what... Everyone I sold I had to end up buying back...

cskipper

Cathy
I think the silver pen kit is adding one to many color changes. Might be better with a black titanium kit.

clowman

Clay Lowman
I like the style and the design, but I just don't like the colors. I don't think the hot pink strips go well with the pink ivory. But that's just my personal opinion, I'm sure there is someone out there with better taste than I that would love it.

DavidF

New User
David
Ditch the stripes! Looks a bit to busy for my taste, but I like the pink/ black combination.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
I like the pink ivory, the ebony and the plating. I think they look nice together and it's amazing that those contrasts can be had without the use of dye/stain. Personally, while I appreciate the detail that went into the creation of the stripes, I don't 'get' them. IMO, the pen was complete before you added the stripes...they distract from the pen...I actually keep looking back at the pen thinking that you have worm holes/trails in your pen...haha.

...once again, Eagle...thanks for sharing your 'stuff'!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS