ONe of the Places I Hang Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
IF I can get this to work, here's a pic of my shop.

Shop_w_pump.JPG

She's 30" X 40". I am very blessed. This is a lifelong dream and goal.

Shop_View_1.JPG

This is the view from my shop. My LOL (Mary, whom I call Maria) says there may be bigger and better shops, but no one has a better view! I am very blessed to see this every day.

Maria_s_Swing.JPG

And here's a cedar swing we built for Mary. We plan to hang it this week since Fall is just around the corner. We have another swing, so this will make two.

If you are ever in our area, call us and drop by.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
It is the kind of place one can only dream about..... Please forgive me if I give you a small You suck!!!!! :)

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
One day soon, when I get it shoveled out and organized a little, (Man that guy Doug Robinson gave me a complex! Never seen anything THAT organized! And, the dude looks like Tony Soprano! I'm keeping my shop a little cleaner from here on out!) I may post a pic of the inside.

This is NOT where we build most of the chairs and stuff. We do that in my buddy Tom's shop. I'll see if he will let me post a pic of that one day.

Thanx for all the nice comments.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
The view is gorgeous and being able to open the doors and look outside with that view is awesome.

Doug has given me a bad complex as well. You still should post pics of the interior of your shop! Got to see what toyls, gadgets, and gizmos you have!

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Reggie,

Nice shop, great view ! Can we get some more inside shots, I love to look at all kinds and sizes of home shops, small or large, wood or metal working.

Either way, it's a beautiful space.

Jimmy

skipwill

New User
Skip
Man, Reggie...that is really a nice shop and an added plus of a nice view as well.

Oh well, back to my 1/2 of a 2 car garage<g>

Skip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors