OK, whadja git for Christmas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Last post before I get up at 5AM to head out. A Worksharp 3000, a 23ga pin nailer and a gift cert to Klingspor. Its been a good Christmas.:icon_thum:tinysmile_fatgrin_t:icon_thum:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

George

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
I didn't get any WW'ing tools (but I did get several during the year)....but I did get some of that green folding stuff that can be traded for tools. :lol:

BUT LOML and I was handed a nice Christams card that contained a sonogram photo of our 2nd Grandchild that is due late July '08. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc I won't know until July if I need a kid's tool box that is pink or blue.

T

toolferone

No WW gifts for me this year, but I got a nice waffle maker, if that counts as a tool (kitchen type). Lots of green stuff to help finish a bathroom remodel.

lottathought

New User
Michael
I mentioned it in another thread...but...I got the Ridgid OS&B sander, a 9" vise for the bench and the Dewalt biscuit joiner.
I am happy. :-D

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
I went on the hunt for a jointer in my price range the day after Christmas, but none to be had. No one had the one I wanted. Unwilling to go home empty handed, I got a Delta 12 1/2" planner. The thing is sweet!! Only problem is no dust collection port. "A sweepin' I will go, a sweepin' I will go..."

Also hit Sears and HF for some little toys just to spend the money. Diamond stones, rivit gun, and other stuff.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
It's the biggest woodworking-Christmas I've ever had ... and a great one too!

Between family, wife, and self my shop is going to have the following new additions ...

Groz Plane Set (from WC)

Pinnacle 8pc Gouge Set (from WC)

Fein Vacuum*

Performax 10-20 Drum Sander

JDS Multi-Router*

And the BIG BOY ... a Laguna LT24x17 bandsaw!*

* - Not officially in my hands yet, but have been purchased from a small shop that is selling off their equipment. Should be in the shop this Saturday ... and I can't freakin' wait!

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D A VERY HAPPY WOODWORKER :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Jeremiah, you ARE the official WINNER of WW Christmas!! Man, what a haul! Hope to get to see that shop once you've got her in operation! And, oh yeah, YOU SUCK!!

M

McRabbet

Christopher,

If I were in your shoes, I'd take the Delta planer back and spend a few dollars more on the Dewalt DW735 planer that is just $350 in the Classifieds here on the site. It is a good deal on a great planer. Of course, you might want to check that it isn't sold already!!

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I have the wixey angle guage and like it a lot. now you get to check all your tools and find out they need ajustments!;-) keep it where its warm or the battery wont last! DAMHIKT.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I made a good haul...

Momma in law gave me a Wixey digital height guage for the tablesaw and shaper/router table.

LOML gave me a resaw fence, and a set of manual tire changing tools (yes, I know that most of you wouldn't be excited by the tire tools but I was - I like to be able to fix my own equipment flat tires here on the farm). She also gave me a pair of 12" carbide circular saw blades for the tablesaw, and some aluminum Ridgid pipe wrenches!

I'm almost ashamed to admit that the Festool fairy visited me earlier in the month though...

Scott

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I made a good haul...

Momma in law gave me a Wixey digital height guage for the tablesaw and shaper/router table.

LOML gave me a resaw fence, and a set of manual tire changing tools (yes, I know that most of you wouldn't be excited by the tire tools but I was - I like to be able to fix my own equipment flat tires here on the farm). She also gave me a pair of 12" carbide circular saw blades for the tablesaw, and some aluminum Ridgid pipe wrenches!

I'm almost ashamed to admit that the Festool fairy visited me earlier in the month though...

Scott

Good haul, Scott! You musta been a pretty good boy this year! I fully understand the tire tool deal. When you need 'em you need 'em.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I made a good haul...

Scott

Someone told me today that you were loaded up with Festool! Shame on you for not sharing pics!

I have been having the Festool itch myself lately. Been eyeballing the rotex sander, domino and the CT-22 vac. Must resist.

Trog777

New User
Trog
Holy Cow! Some of you guys racked up!:icon_thum

I'm feeling pretty good about this Christmas. Got some stuff I can use instead of the usual 'What the :BangHead: , do I look like I needed a...:eyeslam:' gifts.

I received some bench brushes, a pair or Lie-Neilsen scrapers, an LED flashlight, and my first Festool product. The ETS 150/3.:eusa_danc

RayH

New User
Ray
My bride was very kind to me. Only problem is that the folks at Woodcraft taught her the word "tabletop." What do I do now??

Ray

Attachments

• Biscuits.jpg
    Biscuits.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 151

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
You use it to your advantage and say you need a drum sander (Performax, Delta, etc) so that you can make a flat tabletop!

Congrats on the biscuit jointer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS