Off Topic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I hate to see this discussion forum disappear because some members post offensive comments or otherwise inappropriate or political stuff. Personally, I haven't encountered it in about 3-4 years of membership. How many members do we have and how many of those post such comments? I'm guessing that it's a fairly small percentage of the overall membership. My experience has been that fellow members are helpful and willing to offer their advice, comments, and suggestions. If you want critique, just ask for it and welcome it.

This post would usually be moved to the OT Forum but...? :BangHead:

b4man

New User
Barbara
Jeff,

Thanks for your input on the Off Topic Forum being reopened. It's important that the membership express their views so the staff has a better understanding of what everybody want's and needs.

Speaking for the staff, I want to ask for your patience while we work to refine some of our policies and determine the most important goals and issues facing us today. I can safely say the the future of the OTF is among our top priorities.

Thanks again Jeff!

Barbara

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Barbara,

Thanks for your prompt response and concerns re the OT Forum. I believe that most of our members will be more than willing to assist "the governing body" in any way that we can. Just let us know how, or if, we can help in some way. If you folks want opinions then just ask and I'm sure that you'll get a full spectrum to consider.

Pardon me, but these discussions are more appropriate for an OT discussion.

Best regards,

Jeff

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
As Barbara stated, the Staff is currently reviewing the status of the Off Topic Forum. A decision will be made soon as to the future of the OTF. Please allow us an appropriate amount of time to resolve this. I am closing this thread with this post and will add that the staff is taking the stance of the members in consideration, in our discussions.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS