Off Topic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
What's happened to the "Off Topic" Forum? Has it been moved or deleted? I can't find it today.

Thanks.

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sending PM.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Tom Dunn

New User
Tom Dunn
Personally, to speak plainly, I really dislike the idea of no Off Topic forum. :thumbs_do

Not for me to say, however, so I'll keep my reasons to myself.:cool:

BUT, the point was made about many OT subjects could really be posted as easily in a some particular other forum, ie User Announcements.

Well, THIS user is slated to cook his first-ever whole hog BBQ at a Welcome Home party next weekend for a Marine just returned from Afghanistan, and I REALLY REALLY don't want to mess it up, :eusa_doh:and have plenty of questions and concerns that I believe experienced local folks on here could help me with.

But I really can't think of a suitable forum for "pig cooking", so ........I'll try my luck at Carolina Shooters Forum, and settle for bringing strictly wood related topics here. Which is apparantly the whole idea! :icon_thum
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/533.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/5.0.375.125 Safari/533.4

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Personally, to speak plainly, I really dislike the idea of no Off Topic forum. :thumbs_do

Not for me to say, however, so I'll keep my reasons to myself.:cool:

BUT, the point was made about many OT subjects could really be posted as easily in a some particular other forum, ie User Announcements.

Well, THIS user is slated to cook his first-ever whole hog BBQ at a Welcome Home party next weekend for a Marine just returned from Afghanistan, and I REALLY REALLY don't want to mess it up, :eusa_doh:and have plenty of questions and concerns that I believe experienced local folks on here could help me with.

But I really can't think of a suitable forum for "pig cooking", so ........I'll try my luck at Carolina Shooters Forum, and settle for bringing strictly wood related topics here. Which is apparantly the whole idea! :icon_thum
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/533.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/5.0.375.125 Safari/533.4

FIRST my hats off to your Son (THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE & PROTECTING OUR FREEDOM) :thumbs_up

SECOND - It's a shame you won't be posting you pig pickin questions here - I personally know of one member who cooks up one killer hog. I know I could learn a lot from such Q&A.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS