Nuts, Bolts, HDPE, and T-Track

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Most jigs require one or the other of all the above. Agri-Supply in Garner carries nuts, bolts, washers, locking nuts, carriage bolts, BY THE POUND. This sure beats the heck out of going to local hardware/Borg and paying a buck for one bolt when you can buy them by the pound. They also carry a piece of HDPE that is 1"X10'X3/8" thick for about $7.00. This is a wear strip for a tobbacco harvester. They are located above the bolts. It can be sawed or planed to the proper width for runners for jigs. Agri=Supply is located on Highway 70 just west of the intersection with I-40. For T-Track, check Rockler's web site as their 4' track with bolts and nuts is on sale for $10.99. Check as they have a "premium customer" that allows for free shipping on orders over $50.00. If you are going to Charlotte show check out Peacetree for mini t-track that uses 1/4" bolts. It is exactly 3/4" wide and makes good runners for jigs ans sleds.-Bruce

MarkW

New User
Mark
Amazing you would post this now. I just was researching some of this stuff and ended up ordering a couple of the Rockler deals (though they are back ordered until 2/17).

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
D L Ames said:
Cool, I wonder if I can find a similar source down here in Fayetteville.

D L

D L, Agri-Supply is coming to Fayetteville, on Raeford Rd, west of town. Not sure if they have even broken ground yet, but it's coming. They have a location in Lumberton, IIRC, turn right on exit 20, not quite a mile up on the left.

Pete

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I have never considered looking at Agri-supply for HDPE:eusa_doh: I have gone there for basic hardware, and it is a good deal, beats Lowes. Thanks for the heads up, with my new router table fence coming up, that HDPE could come in very handy:eusa_danc

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
NCPete said:
D L, Agri-Supply is coming to Fayetteville, on Raeford Rd, west of town. Not sure if they have even broken ground yet, but it's coming. They have a location in Lumberton, IIRC, turn right on exit 20, not quite a mile up on the left.

Pete

Cool, thanks Pete.:icon_thum

D L

M

McRabbet

I've bought Nut and Bolts from Tractor Supply the same way -- and T-Track at the Peachtree Booth at the Charlotte Show -- both great suggestions. Rob

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I was also thinking this morning that Ace Hardware in Hope mills sells nuts and bolts by weight, too. It's been awhile since I have been in there, so I don't recall the depth of their selection, but they do the same with seed and other stuff too. reminds me that I should consider a pre-emergent fertilizer/weed-killer for my yard.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I don't know about Fayetteville, but my Father regularly goes to the large flea market sites and normally there is someone selling nuts, bolts, screws, etc there by the pound. It is where I have "acquired" all of my wood screws in every size I could ask for.

sapwood

New User
Roger
There's also an Agri-Supply in Washington, NC. I was zipping through Tuesday on my way home and--voila! Apparently the Beaufort County folks have been keeping this a secret :lol:

Sapwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS