Not much of a gloater......But

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Very professional, indeed!!! Excellent photography and easy to follow menu.

Nice work!:wsmile:

Wayne

M

McRabbet

You have every reason to be proud of the website -- clear, beautiful photographs, easy to navigate. What are your smallest lots on mouldings? For example, I noticed you have a bar railing profile and I wondered what is your minimum order amount...

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Very nice website. Easy to move around in. Clean looking design.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Nice looking pictures on that website. The layout seems good too.

One note - Give the pages good titles in the HTML. This helps the search engines, and makes for bookmarking the website much easier (I noticed the main page is just called "splash", but I didn't see any swimming pools for sale!) :roll:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can see why it was a year in the making. Great job on the site. It should bring lots of business.

thesource

New User
Rick
Thanks everyone. We really appreciate the feedback.

Rob, Right now we have some Wormy Maple, Sapele, White Soft Maple, Hard Maple and Poplar Bar Rail. The shortest piece is 8', so that's the mimimum.

Jeremy, thanks for the tip. What do you think I should call the pages? :icon_scra
I'm a fair photographer but computers.......Not so much.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
What do you think I should call the pages? :icon_scra
I'm a fair photographer but computers.......Not so much.

Typically, the name of your business and maybe a short blurb (very short) about the page. Use short sentence form, but play heavy on the key words you think help people find your website with. And give EVERY page a title ... it's a great opportunity to inform as well as get better placement in search engines.

Also, naming the HTML pages better can help (or so I've read). So, giving the actual page a good name for the file displaying the page might give you a good bump too.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Rick,
excellent website,great photography,definitely very representative of your business.Deep huh?:elvis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors