Not moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Well, we sold the farm, but we can't find a home. So, we are not selling our place.

Deep and abiding thanks to all who offered to help us move or set up at the "new" place. Maybe someday we will call on your good graces.

It's just not happening this year.

I still have a few items to give away, I can always use a little help around here and we love to have visitors. Maybe a BBQ in the spring?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Well, we sold the farm, but we can't find a home. So, we are not selling our place.

Deep and abiding thanks to all who offered to help us move or set up at the "new" place. Maybe someday we will call on your good graces.

I still have a few items to give away, I can always use a little help around here and we love to have visitors. Maybe a BBQ in the spring?

Mike, I am sure that whatever comes about, it will be the right thing, and a spring bbq sounds wonderful!!

Last edited:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Spring BBQ? What about next weekend? LOL!!

Like I said before, everything happens for a reason!

Speaking of next weekend, what cha got planed?

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
That's a boomer,you where all set to go and now you can't. Keep looking something will come up, may have to wait till spring but you will find it. Good luck.
dick

J

jeff...

You gonna cook some more of that Bambie meat? man that is the BEST I ever had. Mouth is watering just thinking about it...

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Spring BBQ? What about next weekend? LOL!!

Like I said before, everything happens for a reason!

Speaking of next weekend, what cha got planed?

Got nuthin' to plane yet, hoping you will bring it Saturday.

this weekend or next weekend? :eek:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
You gonna cook some more of that Bambie meat? man that is the BEST I ever had. Mouth is watering just thinking about it...

Jeff,

I will go out and kill it, skin it, butcher it, cook it and serve it just for you. Just let me know.
:icon_thum

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
you didnt realy want to move anyway Mike!:nah: did ya? It will all work out.:icon_thum Am I to assume you sold the land and only get to keep the house?

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Mike
Something will come along. I still need to come up and blast your woods up anyway :XXbazooka:qleft5::qleft2::qleft7::qleft7:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
We still have the land and the house. Everything is still the same.

I'm working on a plan to build a school, it is something I have always wanted to do. We are in the planning stages and open to suggestions. We lean toward green living, homesteading, small farm/gardening/ Homecrafts, wood working for the homestead and so on. Simpler living in the new economy.

Nick the range is open, just be sure bambi is not standing behind the target, they are all over the place. :rotflm:

MT native

New User
Jane
Mike,
I am so sorry to hear about the move troubles but at the same time I am excited to hear you may be building a school. I have wanted to take classes at John C Campbell but the distance and price are cost prohibitive. And I know that the NC Woodworker is a great resource for skilled craftsmen/women who would be able to offer classes thru your school. Not to mention a location closer to WS and RD so those of us in this part of the state might attend. Keep us posted.
Jane

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Sorry to hear that Mike. I thought you all were all set. I'm sure that the outcome will be to your benefit. :thumbs_up

Mmmm......... bbq :wink_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS