Not Another .........(update)Pix added

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
BOTTLE STOPPER:slap: :roll: I thought this one was pretty cool - I took a piece of Corian?? (counter top material) and epoxied it to the side of a 4/4 piece of BW and turned this out of it - going to try another one after supper

Corin_and_BW.jpg

View image in gallery

Last edited:

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Re: Not Another .........

Nice job Phillip. You're getting creative. Pretty soon we'll have to start calling you an artist rather than just a turner.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

Good Job Phillip, I wondered how long it would take ou to get that done??:rotflm:.

TedAS

New User
Ted

Phillip

Now that is a cool idea. You are turning some awesome things.

Ted

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member

Nice job Phillip, hope they all sell well for you this w/e!

Jeff- you got one?:rolf:

PChristy

New User
Phillip

Good Job Phillip, I wondered how long it would take ou to get that done??:rotflm:.

:gar-La; I finished cutting one of the pumkins out and my back was hurting and that Corian kept staring me in the face - I said ok - Corian if you want to be turned into something round instead of just lying there flat then today is your day :gar-La; I didn't really say that but hey it was a good thought process anyways:gar-La;

Real nice Phil.Is that a piece of aluminum between the bw and corian or just glare?

Robert that is the glare - Aluminum :eusa_thin I will have to take a look at that:eusa_thin

Here is two more I came up with after supper

flyrod444

New User
Jack
Phillip,
They all look great. You should glue one up totally made of corian and try it. It would be very durable for sure.
Keep up the good work,
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS