No Posting Allowed 12/26-1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator

George
Corporate Member
No posting will be allowed during the above dates. I do not want to return from Florida and find a gazillion posts I have to catch-up on, especially Christmas gloats.

So please, no posting during the above dates.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy.

George

DaveO

New User
DaveO
What????? Ha ha, I will have to post my Christmas gloats as soon as I get them...hopefully. But don't worry George, you don't have to read them :lol::lol::lol:

Merry Christmas to you, we'll keep the site open until you get back.
Dave:)

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Hey George,

Maybe you forgot, but you can access the internet from Zambia, Mogadishu, Botswanaland, Ivory Coast, and, according to rumor, even from Florida. Oxford ain't the only place in touch with the world. Heck, we even got net access here in suburban Wilton.

Enjoy your time with your family. It's what the season is about for me.

Jim

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
George, I'm with you. I've been away since the 16th, and will not be back until the 2nd. While I've got my laptop, my "hi-speed" internet connection is a bit slower that dial up.

Our Klingspor DQ stuff is broken:tinysmile_angry2_t: and I don't have the tools to fix it from here. :tinysmile_cry_t4: :tinysmile_cry_t4: :tinysmile_cry_t4: So the 3rd is going to be busy enough without having to read all my unread posts:BangHead:

Merry Christmas to all

gator

George
Corporate Member
Hey George,

Maybe you forgot, but you can access the internet from Zambia, Mogadishu, Botswanaland, Ivory Coast, and, according to rumor, even from Florida. Oxford ain't the only place in touch with the world. Heck, we even got net access here in suburban Wilton.

Enjoy your time with your family. It's what the season is about for me.

Jim

My wife's aunt, where we will be staying, has an outdoor TV antenna. She gets one channel, one channel with snow/static, and one channel sometimes (with snow).

None of the relatives have a computer and so the only internet access we can think of is at the public library, maybe. Maybe I can get tired enough on the golf course to go to bed early.

George

mburke911

New User
Mark
Steve,
I am assuming the tools you need to fix the Klingspor DQ stuff are software related? I might be able to give you temporary access to an intermediate machine (windows, linux or solaris) that might have what you need. Send me an email and maybe I can help...

Mark

PS, of course that is if you want to deal with it now.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Id be first to gloat but I cant figure out how to get a pic on here lol Santa dropped off a Performax 16-32 today :tinysmile_twink_t::eusa_clap

J

jeff...

Ya'll have a merry Christmas now
smiley.gif

cpowell

New User
Chuck
My wife's aunt, where we will be staying, has an outdoor TV antenna. She gets one channel, one channel with snow/static, and one channel sometimes (with snow).

George

George - I will try to post all gloats today! BTW I received a Gator fleece, Gator ballcap and Gator T-shirt this morning. LOML picked them up when we visited family in Florida over Thanksgiving. :eusa_danc Chomp-Chomp!!

Have fun in Florida - I can believe the static from the TV antenna but SNOW in Florida??? :lol: :lol:

Chuck

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve,
I am assuming the tools you need to fix the Klingspor DQ stuff are software related? I might be able to give you temporary access to an intermediate machine (windows, linux or solaris) that might have what you need. Send me an email and maybe I can help...

Mark

PS, of course that is if you want to deal with it now.
Thanks for the offer and yes the issue is software related. However, my biggest issue is that I have some soecific php and canned sql quieries on my machine at home. These I don't have with me. A made a new thread about this in webmaster announcemnets.

Sorry I didn't replay sooner.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
My wife's aunt, where we will be staying, has an outdoor TV antenna. She gets one channel, one channel with snow/static, and one channel sometimes (with snow)

George
Snow in Florida? What part of the state are you in? Guess that is the snow I heard about from a kid who said his dad walked five miles in the snow to school. His dad was from West Palm Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS