No Bandsaw Yet

JGG

New User
John
Just saying, I ordered a Rikon 14” bandsaw in March and I am still waiting for any shipping or delivery status…

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Unfortunately, everything is like this. Best advice is to see if you can find one used or someone who has something you like in stock. Then, once you have that confirmed cancel this order. I have done this exact thing 4 times this year...... Not that patient.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
I talked to a couple companies about planers. it looks like most machines are expected to start showing up in late Aug or Sept. Some as late as Jan. That is how long the logistical pipe and backlog is. Have you contacted Rikon directly?

FWIW, I think the Harvey is in stock.

Bill J

Bill
User
My Harvey took about 3 weeks to arrive. They shipped within a week of the order. And it's just a great machine!

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
China is shutting down fast. The wave is finally hitting them and Sinovac is not very effective. Fall is coming so do not expect anything until late next summer

Rick Mainhart

Rick
Corporate Member
Good afternoon John,

Have you given Klingspor Woodworking Shop a call? If they don't have the saw you want in your local store, they may have it in the warehouse.

Regards,

Rick

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
China is shutting down fast. The wave is finally hitting them and Sinovac is not very effective. Fall is coming so do not expect anything until late next summer
Terrible news, but not surprised. Of course, the WHO and other dashboards do not show this, so I don't know the source of your information. If you have an inside tract to a manufacturer, I am sure is is far better than the official Government stats saying they had 9 cases yesterday.

Last edited:

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Official Chinese statistics always truncates the number, sometimes after the 3 sometime only after one. One thing is true, statistically it is highly improbable 1.4 billion people only have 9 cases......... if you believe that ! I hung 75 doors yesterday by myself !...... :rolleyes: :D

Terrible news, but not surprised. Of course, the WHO and other dashboards do not show this, so I don't know the source of your information. If you have an inside tract to a manufacturer, I am sure is is far better than the official Government stats saying they had 9 cases yesterday.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Yea, and the CNN ( if you believe them either) reporter in China said they were doing total lockdowns in some places.

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
I think I saw a couple at Klingspor’s in Cary a week or so ago. I got a 10-326 from raleigh woodcraft in April. Took about a month to come in. Only reason I got it that quick was because they had ordered (4) 3 months prior and had one that had not already been claimed. I ordered the mobility kit to go with it at the same time and after 3 months of waiting I got something else. Last estimate they gave me for it was late September.

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
Just saw this at the raleigh Woodcraft.

Attachments

• 7D1D67B1-CDA0-42AE-ACD2-C86DFF48722E.jpeg
    7D1D67B1-CDA0-42AE-ACD2-C86DFF48722E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 100

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
just saw a post here on NCWW about one for sale privately in Elm City (although I don't know how far that is from Cary?). Check it out if interested.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS