"Nice Figures"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
Just a quick note to say Carol and I met the fine young ladies from "Nice Figures" Lumber store and gallery in Chapel Hill on Saturday. I was looking for some BEM for the centre piece of the bed head board. They showed us around their great place, complete with chickens and dogs running around! They have a very fine collection of some spectacular figured lumber at reasonable prices. I bought Waaayyyy more than I intended too, but will use the remainder on other projects. Paula and Sharon(?) know their stuff!! I will post picks once I have the board planed up.

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
I am glad you found your way to Paula and Sharons store. I have been meaning to drop in and probably will when I take my wife and son to the state fair this month . They should have a nice collection of wood to sell to the Raleigh Durham Chapel Hill area and I look forward to your pictures when you gussy up the board.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Here's their website:
Nice Figures

Why they aren't on the Wood Suppliers list (which is the first place I looked for the info) is a good question.
:dontknow: :dontknow:

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

I have added Nice Figures to our Member's Professional Website list in the Link Library. Sorry for the oversight ladies!

Rob

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thanks Rob, I couldn't figure out how to add them last night. I've done it before but that was before the upgrade :icon_scra:5dunce:

Dave:)

J

jeff...

By the looks of their webiste - looks like the ot some nice stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS