New transportation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toolferone

New User
Tom
I sold my last motorcycle 13 years ago and bought a Delta Unisaw. It was time to get back on 2 wheels. The only thing driving me crazy is I won't have it until Monday night and won't have the tags until Tuesday night!

It is a 2004 Honda Shadow Aero, it 750cc's and has only 10,700 miles it. It is bone stock and all the maintenance was done at the dealer.

I'm pretty excited!

Attachments

• shadow.jpg
    shadow.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 120

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
And I'm jealous - it has been waaaay more than 13 years since I have owned 2 wheels - more like 30 years!
Enjoy

Henry

toolferone

New User
Tom
Thanks everybody!

The 1st things on the shopping list are a windshield for me and a backrest w/luggage rack for the wife. After that I would like to add extra lighting, engine guard w/highway pegs, driver floor boards, and then some larger saddle bags.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Nice! And only 10,700 miles? My 2004 Subaru has 297,000 miles and hoping to get another 100K out of it.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Tom, that's a great looking bike! I'm just putting the finishing touches up on a Road King rebuild; hopefully I'll take it for a test ride tomorrow evening.

toolferone

New User
Tom
Tom, that's a great looking bike! I'm just putting the finishing touches up on a Road King rebuild; hopefully I'll take it for a test ride tomorrow evening.

I would have loved a RK or a Heritage ST, but those are not anywhere near the same price :eek:!

It is still a major change from all the inline 4's I used to ride. I am not interested in speed anymore.

Rob

New User
Rob
Nice Tom, had I know you were bike shopping, I would have let you look at my Suzuki C50, just sold it. Now I'm on the hunt for another bike, maybe a Triumph this time, or a Hardley, haven't decided.

Bryan S

Bryan
Kewelll. :icon_thum

The misses and I both used to ride, she had a Shadow similar to that one and I had a Virago. We sold them about 13 yrs ago and still miss riding, especially on a day like this.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Cool ride, Tom! :eusa_clap:cool:

Every Spring I get the urge to ride again also. Had my fling with a a couple of Triumphs, a Daytona 500 and then a Bonneville. rested until we got married and bought a Yamaha 650 vertical twin. Had to sell it and our cars to relocate to NC. (Vehicles didn't pass emission standards her in the U.S.. :roll: )

Have fun and ride safe on that pretty new bike!

Wayne

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Nice ride, Tom! I sold my bike in '04 and do miss those country rides. Too many idiots driving cars these days!
Be safe out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS