New Thread for Bottle Stoppers(Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Thought that I would start a new thread - seems like the other one has stalled at the gate- another reason is to make sure that all of the ones that have ordered the kits will see this - I have sent each one of you a PM with your total and the PayPal info - if you do not do PayPal send me a PM and I will let you know where to send your monies - I want to get this done soon so that I will have them at the picnic - another thing is - we are excatly @ 200 kits and that gets us at the $4.60 mark - if you decide not to get your order please let me know so that everything can be adjusted

Thanks again guys for doing this:icon_thum

Phillip

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Re: New Thread for Bottle Stoppers

Got the PM. I WILL be at the picnic :wink_smil I will use paypal tonight.

Last edited:

PChristy

New User
Phillip

Hey guys I have noticed that from the ones that have already sent their monies into "PayPal" PayPal is taking a % out of their payment - does anyone know how to get buy this?

timf67

New User
Tim

Yes, instead of doing the paypal as a payment, you do it as a gift. When it is a payment, paypal takes a cut. when it's a gift they don't take any.

PChristy

New User
Phillip

Yes, instead of doing the paypal as a payment, you do it as a gift. When it is a payment, paypal takes a cut. when it's a gift they don't take any.

Thanks Tim:icon_thum hope everyone else will read this that is doing the "PayPal"

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I sent you the payment. I think I forgot to send it as a gift. I will pay you the difference at the picnic.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS