New Shop Finally Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

windknot

Scott
Senior User
I would not have any other carrier than Erie. They were amazing. No problems at all. They were 100% focused on me and never did I feel like my interests were not at the top of everyone's list. I have been with Erie for many years and we also have our cars and other property with them. We also have a great local agency.

windknot

Scott
Senior User
Most of the big tools are in now. I am still looking for a nice drill press at a good price. First project is a Pinewood Derby car for my nephew's Tiger Cub. Put a 1/4" blade on the Rikon tonight to get that done.

DSC_0304_640x425.jpg
DSC_0305_640x425.jpg
DSC_0306_640x425.jpg
DSC_0307_640x425.jpg
DSC_0308_640x425.jpg
DSC_0309_640x425.jpg

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Looks fantastic. Did you consider running any dust collection along the ceiling or in the floor? It seems like during new construction would have been the ideal time to do this if you ever wanted to.

windknot

Scott
Senior User
I did consider routing pipe in the attic space but I was not sure where tools may end up. I may go back and add a main trunk line later but right now I am just moving hoses to the tools being used.

Ralrick

New User
Rick
Did you happen to buy your tablesaw and some other tools from a guy named Nelson here in Raleigh? He is a good friend of mine and I had told him to list his equipment here.

Looks like a great shop - very jealous of the space.

tarheelz

Dave
Corporate Member
Perfect shop for ... a Pinewood Derby Car! (That's one Cub Scout that will have done his best.)

DWSmith

New User
David
Somebody needs to go over there a dump a load of saw dust and chips on the floor so it looks like a shop instead of my living room. LOL Great looking shop and I know you will enjoy it for a long time. Just let us see photos once you really have it dirty and messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS