New Shop - Almost Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWSmith

New User
David
Here is what it looked like when I first saw it. Messy, dirty and trashy. But I saw possibilities! The last tenant didn't clean out all their trash as they should have.
DSC_00021.JPG

View image in gallery
So, with a leaf blower and several trash cans of trash, several days of labor trying to equip the shop, this is what I have now.

With 4500 sq ft available, all I needed was 1/2, for now, and I rented the other half out to a Htg and A/C company. I still have to build the table saw outfeed table and bring some more stuff from the old shop but I figure I am about 90% ready.

After being cramped in the old shop, this abundance of space is foreign but I am quickly becomind accustomed to it.

BTW The new planer will be delivered this week makiing the shop complete.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
David,

It's looking good! Sounds like the HVAC guy will be an ideal tennant... not much dust produced :icon_thum. The extra space might allow you to go in a new direction with the scope of your work.

bobby g

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
David, I know what you need. More space. Seriously, I am 62 years old also and am working out of 1/2 of a two car garage. When do I get my 4500 sq ft shop? Did you lease or purchase? It is great that you have a paying tennant. That gives me food for thought.
James

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Man, I would be lost in a shop that big, and I would love every minute of it. :gar-Bi

Congratulations on the new space.

bwat

New User
Bill
It is hard for me to comprehend the unused, uncrowded floor space. I haven't seen floor or wall space in my shop for years!

Enjoy, sure you will find a way to fill it!:icon_thum

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Looks great! If you need a break from WWing, you could always have a regulation basketball game in there. :gar-La;

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Very nice! I think that I see more toyls in your future, in order to fill up all of that unused space!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS