New old tool purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

Found this on CL and did a little tool trading and I took this home with me. I have wanted a Delta RAS for a while. It is in great shape. Just a little tweaking and cleaning and she is ready to go. I am looking for a manual but no luck yet on OWWM.com.

RAS%201.jpg
name%20plate.jpg

Toddler

New User
Todd
You think so Mike?
I thought it looked like a laser turret from battle star galactica.

Todd

PS) Tom, you SUCK ;)

John Reeves

John Reeves
Corporate Member
Tom.

I have an old Craftsman also made by Rockwell. There was a recall on my saw. Rockwell sent me lots of stuff, new top, new blade guard that actually works, etc. I will try to find the information for you. It may affect your RAS also.

John

Toddler

New User
Todd
I love recalls where the company stands by the product.
I got two sets of new Tyrolia bindings by picking up a couple of beat up sets of used ski's with recalled bindings on them for $10 at a swap, and then calling Tyrolia. I even told them how I got the skis. Great company.
If Tom gets new parts for free, that'd be awsome.
Todd

Mike Wilkins

Mike
Corporate Member
Great find Tom. The OWWM site can help you find the approx. born-on date for this machine. Hopefully the model number is still on the saw.
I found this number for Delta parts. Hope this helps.
1-800-223-7278.
Stay safe and watch those fingers.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hey Tom!

YOU SUCK!

Cool looking RAS :icon_thum
Even the stand looks sturdy. Bet you have it up and running before John's Moak bandsaw :lol:

Roger

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Wow, sounds like you found what you've been looking for on your terms. Can't beat that!

I can't wait to see it after you go through it. I'm betting it's gonna be a real beauty!

Oh, You SUCK!!

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS