Status
Not open for further replies.

Strom

Strom
Senior User
Hello to all, My name is Strom Johnston and I live in Columbia,SC. I have been wood working and metal working for many years and am learning something new everyday. I stumbled on this site one day and have enjoyed it since. I enjoy the classified and will do some posting there . I have a basement shop that is my pride and joy but like all tool addicts I am constantly upgrading. Look forward to being an active member.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Welcome Strom, glad to have you. I too have a basement shop, and every time summer hits I'm SOOOO glad I have A/C :)
Don't forget to post pictures...we love pictures! And tools. :tool:

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to our sawdust pile Strom, glad you found us and joined in. Please do not be shy, feel free to ask any question and join in a conversation.

We love pictures and here are 2 links that will help explain how to upload pics to your gallery and post them.

To upload pictures

To post pictures

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Welcome, Strom! I live in Cassatt which is on the other side of Camden from you. Feel free to call on me if you ever need any help or just want to visit and talk shop.

Strom

Strom
Senior User
Welcome, Strom! I live in Cassatt which is on the other side of Camden from you. Feel free to call on me if you ever need any help or just want to visit and talk shop.

Hi Susan, Actually one of your posts here is what led me to this site. Some one had asked about the PC Dovetail Jig and you responded. Cassat brings back some fond and not so fond memories of working with Ms Hettie Rickett owner of Cassat water company and I think a big turkey farm. That story is for another day. I look forward to meeting you and others here either in cyberspace or in person. I was over in Camden this afternoon and plan to go back this week. What do you specialize in? Thank you for the response and invitation . Strom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS