Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Peck

New User
Jonathan
I am looking forward to gleaning and exchanging woodworking information with fellow woodworkers. I have been in woodworking for 30 years. Have sawed mahogony and other tropical woods in Africa, and now do tree removal in Wake, Chatham, Orange, Johnston, Franklin, and Lee counties and saw lumber from trees I remove.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I don't know what happened to get this thread closed. But because it was I get to be the first to welcome you.
I look forward to your input in the forums and hearing more about the wood you saw.
See you around!!!!

Dave:)

Dragon

New User
David
Welcome to the shop Jonathan. Try to join in the chat tonight at 7:30. See ya there.........:icon_thum

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Jonathan.

I am sure you gain a lot of enjoyment and great woodworking tips from the folks here at our site.

Post often and most of all enjoy!

Wayne

eyekode

New User
Salem
Welcome Jonathan! I live in Apex as well. Do you air dry or kiln dry your wood? Do you sell it to hack's that only need small amounts :)
Salem

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome Jonathon. It's great to have you here. Please feel free to join us in the flashchat lounge on Thursday nights from 7:30 till ?????

Also, jump right into the forums. The water is fine. :icon_thum

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Jonathan, welcome to NCWW! It's always great to welcome another miller. What kind of mill do you have? I have a Peterson swing blade with 65' of track.

We have several members that are millers - Jeff Mills, Ivey Prigden, Jack Murdoch, and Randy in Waxhaw, along with a few more that I haven't met yet.

I think that you'll find this to be a great group of folks.

Scott

dpsnyder

New User
Dan
Hey Jonathon!

you took the plunge :gar-Bi Good to see you online. You'll find this group likes pictures, so don't be stingy - show us that new floor your working on!

Dan

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Jonathon,

Welcome to our pile-o-sawdust. It's always good to welcome another woodworker. Tell us a bit more about your business... and about any other woodworking projects you like to do. Just in case you haven't figured it out yet... we love photos here; projects, tools, wood, the shop, the shop mascot, and pretty much anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS