New Link Library Category

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

At the suggestion of Gotcha6 (Dennis Reynolds), we have added a new category in the Link Library entitled "Woodworking Videos". Please feel free to add a link to public domain videos where the video was created by a non-NCWoodworker. Please avoid adding a link to a site that requires a member subscription service (like www.finewoodworking.com), even though there are many excellent videos there.

If there is sufficient interest, we can create a second category for videos that our members may want to produce. We suggest that they be uploaded to You Tube and we can link to them there. Let's have some feedback!

b4man

New User
Barbara
I love the idea. There are several YouTube videos I would like to see there. Someone recently posted one for some guy from GB regarding dove tails. I will see if I can find it and submit to the new thread.

Barbara

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks for considering the idea. I assume the links posted will be subject to Moderator's assessment as to appropriateness for the site. I can imagine this link getting filled up pretty quick with 'Off Topic' items.

M

McRabbet

Thanks for considering the idea. I assume the links posted will be subject to Moderator's assessment as to appropriateness for the site. I can imagine this link getting filled up pretty quick with 'Off Topic' items.
I have edited the Categort description to make it absolutely clear that Off Topic entries will not be allowed. I also review link entries to be sure members have entered them in the correct category and that they are appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors