New Habitat ReStore in Monroe, NC

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Habitat ReStore has moved to the old Bi-Lo site on Dickerson Blvd. between Old Charlotte Highway and Roosevelt Blvd. I've stopped in a few times and if anyone is interested in doing butcher block tops, they have a huge inventory of 4-5 different species. IIRC, they are all 25" x 8-10 feet and a full 1-1/2" thick.
They have greatly expanded their inventory potential there and it may be worth a trip for anyone local. I'll try to get by next week and take some photos of items on hand.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
I'll try to take some photos of item on hand.
Good Man!

Monroe, NC 28110
1642 Dickerson Blvd
(704) 289-6067
Mon-Sat 8AM-6PM
restore@unionhabitat.org

I had to travel from Lenoir to NE Charlotte area last year and made a list of all the ReStores en route. I hit almost all of them - took too much time in each - and discovered that they do not all carry the same inventory. One, I recall, was really chock a block full of 'new' and nearly new appliances, the others (that day) not so much. All did present evidence of a relationship with LOWES, as I recall. Some were neater than others.

If you take the time to create such a list - favoring routes you travel or would like to - it makes it easier to visit several on a given leisurely trip to your actual destination.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS