New floating menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

New User
Monty
Check out the new floating menu feature. We've been experimenting with some new ways to add a good menu without taking up so much room on the screen. So the left column is now gone and the floating menu pops out when you move your mouse over it.

Check it out, and let us know what you think. This is not the final way it will look - soon I think we will be able to have a menu very similar to the one we had before, but in a slide-out format like this one.

Sweetgum

New User
Brad Keisler
Looks awesome. I really like it.

You may want to remove the "(soon)" from the Photo Galleries since they are back :)

Monty

New User
Monty
hehehe... fixed that gallery link. Thanks for the heads up! :oops:

Incidentally, I also changed the styles options (the drop-down box in the lower left corner of your forum screens) so members can choose to turn OFF the side menu bar if they don't like it. ;-)

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Great job Monty! I like the fact that it tucks out of the way and doesn't take up valuable screen space.:eusa_clap

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
I love it Monty! I'm so hooked on that new posts button, now I don't have to scroll all the way back to the top...

jmauldin

New User
Jim
I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT!

The screen on my laptop hasn't been able to configure to full screen and I have been moving back and forth. Now it accomodates my laptop.
Jim in Mayberry

ps Thanks for all the work on redoing the site.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
You guys are as slick as snot on a door knob-----and that is slick. Great job, I like it.:eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_clap

Jerry

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Monty,

I absolutely love the new floating menu bar. The performance is improved. And Dave's right... even the colors are perfect. Thanx

Ray

J

jeff...

digging the new floating menu, smart idea to save space. I also like that it stays out of the way till I need it, mouseover() :icon_thum

Grgramps

New User
Roy Hatch
Monty,
I think it's a great idea and had already found it by accident. Actually I was startled when I inadvertently moved the cursor and this thing jumped out at me. We appreciate your ideas and good work. Thanks
Roy

P.S. My fathers middle name was Montague and he was called "Monty" by many friends.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I'll bet we never find out what Monty's full name is. Look how long it took for to even tell us his nickname:rolf:
Monty,
I think it's a great idea and had already found it by accident. Actually I was startled when I inadvertently moved the cursor and this thing jumped out at me. We appreciate your ideas and good work. Thanks
Roy

P.S. My fathers middle name was Montague and he was called "Monty" by many friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS