New Admin/Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Insomniac has finally agreed to act as both an admin and a moderator. Please welcome him and try to make his life miserable:lol:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well, it's about time he's been party crashing for a while. Insom. I'm glad to have you on the team, are the penguins part of the package:lol: :lol:

Dave:)

clowman

Clay Lowman
Welcome Insom! I guess since we couldn't keep you out of the admin forums, Steve had to recruit you!

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Gee.........just when you get the house and shop set up exactly the way you want it someone like Insom comes along and moves in beside you. Well there goes the neighborhood.:p

Welcome aboard Monty, please leave your stuffed shirt at the door.:lol:

D L

M

McRabbet

You're right -- there goes the neighborhood! Never be the same with Monty and his little friendly peng.

But, truthfully, we're happy to have you as part of the pack! :lol:

Rob

Monty

New User
Monty

Attachments

• barney.jpg
    barney.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 187

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Monty,

It's great to have you on board,
Thank God, less that I have to do.
we really look forward to your valuable input.
A little ego stroking shouldn't hurt.
Thanks for all you do.
Hopefully that didn't sound too sarcastic..
Steve D

Monty

New User
Monty
Thanks for your kind sentiments.
YOU
I hope to be able to really contribute along the way.
SUCK
:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thanks Insom,

I am sure that you will do well! All of your thoughts of wisdom through your recent posts will do us all very well! (as well as keep us in-line!) I appreciate all of your input to our questoins from the newbies. Saved us time and MONEY! Keep up your fine work!:lol:

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Okay Monty, now you have another way to fill those time voids. Thanks for offering your spare time :cool:

And everything will be OK, as long as Andy doesn't let Barney--er, Monty have any bullets :eusa_shhh

Concerned,
Sapwood

Ryan

New User
Ryan Sellers
Well its great to have another fine person on the team! We appreciate all the hard work!

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Ryan said:
Well its great to have another fine person on the team! We appreciate all the hard work!

Ryan, for safety reasons, please refrain from referring to Insom as a fine person.............his head might explode!:lol:

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS