new 5 foot workbench$45 (thomasv)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
not mine

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/tls/2242466208.html
new 5 foot workbench $45 (thomasville/trinity)

Date: 2011-03-02, 6:38AM EST
Reply to: sale-stncx-2242466208@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--made solid--67.5 long 24 deep & 37.5 inches tall--great for garage or shop--has a side box for tools or supplies ---has 2 lower shelves --add a power strip for $5--delivery cost depends on location--*****please leave a phone # and ill call back in the afternoons*****--thanks

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n53ka3of5Q35P45X0b32d7610ef598b91951.jpg
3k43od3l25O55U35S4b32f9ab306b26ed13bc.jpg

PostingID: 2242466208

Ben325e

New User
Ben
At the time of me writing this, that post got you up to 3,502. Good job! [/tongue in cheek]

On a more serious note, It is a nice looking bench that someone might want. I like all the CL tip-offs posted. It's not like NCWW is overloaded with so many posts that there's no way I could possibly read them all. I typically feel that most people put adequate descriptions in the title, so I can typically gauge whether I would like to read the post, or not.

The post was relevant to woodworking and for some might have been beneficial. If it wasn't beneficial to you, then maybe you aren't the target audience. I don't do any pen turning, but I haven't yet felt the need to post unkind or sarcastic responses to any of the pen turning related posts.

I've seen people celebrate post number milestones, but I haven't yet encountered anyone on NCWW who I thought was putting up posts just for numbers...

I was always taught that if you can't say anything nice....:eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin

Last edited by a moderator:

kave

Kettrell
Corporate Member
Personally, as a new woodworker I really appreciate these posts of potential deals found. In addition, with 3 young men in college, :help: well you get the picture!

Thanks Matt

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
I could think of a lot of different ways to get your post count up besides cutting and pasting CL ads for other people to see.

Wishing people happy birthday, saying "good job", or "looks nice" just to say something.......

Personally, I appreciate these posts. You never know when it may be something you need......

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
I also appreciate the post, it helps me find things that I might miss on craigslist, like the dust system I recently saw posted here. :kermit:

MIKE NOAH

New User
Mike
First off let me say I for one appreciate all the heads up on items for sale.
Secondly and more pertaining to the actual ad. I don't know if this person in Thomasville makes these to benches to sell or if they came across a ton of them but they have had pretty much that same listing on the Winston Salem craigslist for over a year for what it's worth.
Mike

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
You know looks like a workable bench, doubt you could buy the materials for $45.00 great start for a newbie!

Last edited:

manfre

New User
Manfre
Not sure what all the fuss was about. It's a relatively inexpensive workbench that looks nice. If I hadn't already decided on a workbench design, I could see myself buying it (and chopping the legs to make it 34").

[BANANA]My post count just went up by one!!!!![/BANANA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS