Need your Prayers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Terry, I wish there were words that were really appropriate. You and your family are in our prayers. Please keep us informed and most important let me and/or the rest of us, if you need any help. Well be there for you.

rita541

New User
rita cunningham
good heavens, too much all at the same time.Dick and I will pray for you and yours while you get through this time of need and even after for a speedy recovery. Take care of you and your wife.
rita

sapwood

New User
Roger
Terry,
I'm late to see this and hope things are improving now.
Please take care of yourself and let the doctors work their magic :icon_thum

Roger

JimD

Jim
Senior User
Terry,

I was not on over the weekend and just saw this but immediately prayed for you, your wife and her mother. I hope all of you are doing better but, if not, our God is also the God of healing broken hearts. I has been just over a month since I lost my wife and I really think all the prayer support made a big difference in the healing that has taken place for me, and our son and daughter. When God does not give us our first choice, it does not mean he has abandoned us.

Praying for the best, however.

Jim

MikeH

New User
Mike
Terry,
We'll be praying for you. I hope everyone made it through the weekend with all the prayers and the healing has begin. Keep up posted.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Terry,

You and your wife will be in our prayers so both of you just do what the doc says and get well soon.

Need anything, let us know.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS