Need Quick Help, Delta X5 Unisaw Advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
I can get a like new X5 with 52' Biesemeyer fence, 3hp, 230volt, left tilt, brand new mobile base, has about 10 hours run time, the base and fence has never been installed.
It was run the 10 hrs. with a power feeded.

Good deal? or can I do better with $1100 to spend?

3k63p53la5O85Tb5Qf9bd1d3f2fd616ac1a10.jpg

James Davis

New User
James Davis
If I were looking to buy a table saw I would jump at this one. I bought one just like it back the first part of the year and have no regrets what so ever. With the economy there may be some that will sell theirs a litle cheaper but I can not see anythiong wrong with getting a ~$2000.00 saw for $1100.00 JMTCW

James

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
That is a good deal. I bid on some at govdeals that were over 30 years old. there were 5 of them at Columbus county schools. I did not get one, they all went for over $750.00. they had the standard unifence. see what they want for the power feeder.
James

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Offer $1000.00 cash in hand. The sight of money is a great motivator.

eyekode

New User
Salem
Other option is a Grizzly g0691. 1215$ shipped (no mobile base) (price in wood magazine). Positives are new/warranty and a riving knife. This is what I am considering. Just trying to figure out if I can actually fit 50" rails. Oh... and I don't really like Bieseymer fences. They are smooth and lock tight but I would like the unifence design where you can make the fence short or the Biesemyer clone's that allow you to screw on UHMW plastics or sacrificial fences (instead of clamping them on).

Mike K

Mike
Corporate Member
Ken, check out the Grizzly website. They have a sale on table saws that might interest you..Mk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors