Need NCWW Express Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
need to move two pieces of equipment between Fayetteville and Charlotte over the nextweek, or so.

1. RAS, from Fayetteville to Robert Arrowwood - Charlotte area.

2. DW 9.6V drill/driver from Jeremy Williams (gotojeremy) to me in Fayetteville.

does anyone have any ideas???? (missed a hookup on the RAS yesterday, LOML had other ideas for me)

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Pete,
If you can get it to Greensboro by Friday noon I can get it back to Concord.
Anybody going to the WW show Friday from the Fayetteville area?

T

toolferone

If you can get it to Raleigh, I am going to Greensboro Friday and could give it to Mark.

wayne

New User
wayne
Will be in charlotte this weekend be glad to get cordless set to eastern davie maybe as far as winston-salem if that helps.

Wayne

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
If you can get it to Raleigh, I am going to Greensboro Friday and could give it to Mark.

will have to check my work schedule.... came in early this morning, perhaps I could load it tomorrow morning and carry it up to your store then??? awfully dangerous place for me to go right now :lol: but I can't even fit this RAS into the shop anymore:oops:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Will be in charlotte this weekend be glad to get cordless set to eastern davie maybe as far as winston-salem if that helps.

Wayne

thanks Wayne.... wondering if Jeremy could get it to Mark before he leaves for the Greensboro show????

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Looks like this will work out. I'll plan to drive the truck to the WW show and connect w/Tom there.

Robert,
I'll be back to Concord at ~5pm so anytime after that is good.

Tom, Could you hold on to the drill for Pete?

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Should not be a problem.
Jeremy,
How about Flying Saucer tonight anytime or tomorrow >630pm?

T

toolferone

Sorry, I am confused. What am I doing? Am I delivering from Raleigh to Greensboro, or from Greensboro to Raleigh or BOTH?

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Should not be a problem.
Jeremy,
How about Flying Saucer tonight anytime or tomorrow >630pm?

I'm going to TRY to take the wife out for dinner, however I could stop there afterwards if you'll be there (drinking heavily, I assume :lol:)

Call my cell (see PM)

tonyps

New User
Tony
Evening all,
I am headed to the WW show Friday morning from Durham (close to where 70 & 540 intersect......If I can be of assistance, let me know...

Tony ...

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Thanks everbody, I'll have my cell call your cell Friday Mark.I'll come up right after work. My guess is 45min. to an hour travel time.And again THANKS to everyone for all the help.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Tom, what time are you at your store in the morning??? I need to be back in Fayetteville for work too early to be convenient.... darn job gets in the way, sometimes:BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS