Need literature for Marples dowelling jig

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliffB

New User
Cliff
I just obtained a Marples No 148 dowelling jig with out any literature. Does anyone know where I could get a copy of the instructions?

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Cliff,

Never seen a marples one b4. Can you post a pic of it. I use a Stanley 59 doweling jig and if it is similiar, I can tell you how to get a manual.

Mike

CliffB

New User
Cliff
I'm new here so here's what I did - I uploaded the photo to the member gallery. It's at: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/data/500/medium/129_2937a.jpg
I can figure out and use this tool, it's just that it was sold to me with instructions from another doweling jig. Not being the sharpest knife in the drawer I'd like to read about it and maybe learn something new. Thanks for the reply

===Cliff=== Here is your picture:

129_2937a.jpg

To insert a picture from your gallery, open the thread in one window and your gallery in another. When you see the thumbnail you want to add, click on the thumbnail to expand it and you will see a number of direct links under the picture. I selected "Best Size" and copied the URL contents into the Windows clipboard. Read the instructions and then switch windows and click on the place in your thread when you want to insert the picture. Use the "Insert Image" icon (if it was in the instructions) and paste the clipboard contents into the new window and press OK -- it will be inserted! Hope this helps.

Sorry I can't help with the jig instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS