Need an oak wood beam

Billm0066

New User
Bill
Does anyone have an oak beam I can buy from you? Red or white. 5-6’ long is fine but needs to be dry. I’m located in the triangle but willing to drive. We are buying a home and I’m ripping out the fireplace trim and tile and redoing it. I’m checking marketplace but only seeing reclaimed pine.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Does anyone have an oak beam I can buy from you? Red or white. 5-6’ long is fine but needs to be dry. I’m located in the triangle but willing to drive. We are buying a home and I’m ripping out the fireplace trim and tile and redoing it. I’m checking marketplace but only seeing reclaimed pine.
I would do (and save) a search on Craigslist. Last time I searched MATERIALS I found more than a few adds for rough sawn lumber, and salvaged/reclaimed wood. If you save the search, it will email you every new ad that appears.
Has worked for me more than once.

J_Graham

Graham
Corporate Member
I would definitely check barn side of broad. They have reclaimed or new dry I think? Reasonably priced too.

Whitfield

Wells T.
User
I've got a few that might fit the bill. If you're still looking, let me know your dimensions. I'm between D'ham and Chapel Hill.

- Wells

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS